So just why would you want to join us?
Well, we are an award-winning business so that’s always a good place to start! We love our clients and luckily enough, our clients love us back!
We set up our business in 2009 and have been going strong ever since with strong ethos of working hard to support our clients and their businesses and will bring our common sense and straightforward approach to getting things done.. We offer HR support to small and medium sized businesses across the UK specialising in practical hands on advice about managing and recruiting employees.
What can we offer you?
We are a small business, we’re not going to lie. If you want to work in a big business and enjoy all the benefits that can bring then we’re not the place for you. However, if you are strongly motivated by the ability to make a difference and to go home after work knowing what a positive impact you’ve had or how you’ve helped someone in a difficult situation, read on.
If you are the kind of person who wants to get their sleeves rolled up and get stuck in, we want you. If you are willing to show initiative, not afraid of making a mistake, are willing and ready to learn and are truly interested in people and what makes them tick, we want you. Although we ask for prior experience, we’re more interested in your attitude and approach. We can teach you the skills you need to work in HR but you will have to bring the attitude and right approach in the first place!
So if you tick all those boxes, we can offer you the job you want. We will give you the opportunity to get stuck in. Want to know how to run a disciplinary hearing well? We will not only tell you, we’ll show you too! Want to be able to deal with difficult situations and people (at times)? You have definitely come to the right place. You will learn so much about people and dealing with the good, the bad and.. well, yes… the other part too! We not only encourage a hands on approach, we absolutely expect it.
Hr Administrator (£16k-£21k) is now needed to join us.
The successful candidate will be required to administratively support the smooth running of the team, offering confidential HR advice to a range of companies. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration support for clients such as holiday entitlement calculations.
- Drafting highly confidential correspondence for employees and updating contracts of employment or staff handbooks.
- Providing support for client recruitment campaigns.
- Supporting the directors by making travel arrangements, managing diaries, producing confidential minutes from meetings.
- Ordering stationery, answering calls, printing and filing documentation and general office duties.
- Maintaining and updating client records on the CRM system, supporting marketing activities by regularly contacting clients and sending information emails/newsletters.
The successful HR Administrator must have previous experience working in a HR assistant role or dealing with HR matters and have good administrative skills.
You must also have the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills, good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Be able to manage personal and highly confidential information.
- Be computer literate, able to use Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and good typing speeds.
- Enjoy working with people and able to work under pressure at times.
- Focussed and tenacious be able to work on own initiative as well as continuing to develop skills and knowledge.
The HR Administrator is a busy role requiring the successful candidate to be a good team player, have flexibility and successfully multi task. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm based in Peterborough but may require occasional working from home or travel to client premises.