WHY CHOOSE KHRS
Do any of these scenarios resonate with you?
- You’re a director or business owner with staff;
- You’re worrying about doing things right; feeling tied to your business and to the people. Once a business gets to a certain size, it can feel more like a millstone. Is the business you’ve got right now the business you really want?
- You need help to deal with the things that are frustrating you – the day to day people management stuff that inevitably comes to your door. Are your Managers managing or do they come to you for advice and guidance? Worse still, are they often heard saying “I’ll check with the boss”? It’s no wonder people bypass them and come straight to you. But what does that mean for your ability to work on the business rather than in it?
- You’re running a family business. Now, doesn’t that bring a whole new dynamic?! Not only do you have a business to run, you also have the weight of one or more generations of family members looking over your shoulder. To add to the fun, you also have to think about every decision in the context of preserving the family business for future generations. I think it’s a bit like owning a National Trust property. It’s not really “yours”; you’re simply a custodian and doing your bit to preserve it for the future. That’s a huge responsibility.
- You may have explored business coaching in the past but not found the “right” answers. Most business coaches will be able to advise you on what you need to do with your business and your staff. But they won’t be able to tell you how to achieve your plans and they certainly won’t get hands on in making it happen.
How we can help you
We will work with you and your management team to become better people managers and in the process, to feel more confident, more supported, and more secure.
We love working with directors and business owners just like you who:
- care about their staff and want to look after them in the right way;
- get frustrated because of a lack of confidence in what they can and can’t do; what they can and can’t say;
- feel stuck with what they’ve inherited or situations they’ve allowed to happen over the years.
What you get
As HR consultants with diverse experience, we can operate on a number of levels, adopting a strategic viewpoint while taking a hands on approach to getting the job done.
We are only consultants because of the way we get paid. In every other sense, we will be a member of your team who’s truly got your back.