THE STATUTORY DOCUMENT PACKAGE
What will I get?
A FREE consultation to decide which package is for you, then 1 hour with an HR Expert to support your business to implement the new documents and some general guidance notes on how to introduce and use HR documentation in your business.
- A permanent contract template
- All of these documents presented in a bespoke Staff Handbook
- A straightforward disciplinary process for when anyone steps out of line;
- An easy to follow grievance process for when the employees want to complain about something;
- A holiday process because yes, you have to allow your employees to take time off. We know. We’re not happy about it either;
- A sickness procedure – what your employees need to do when they call in sick and some useful info about Statutory Sick Pay;
- A Bullying and Harassment policy – not how to do it but exactly the opposite. How not to do it – essential for any business to avoid costly awards at Employment Tribunal;
- An Equal Opportunities policy – making sure you outline your approach to providing equal opportunities for all employees. An absolute must have considering that successful discrimination claims at Employment Tribunal attract uncapped awards;
- An Anti-Bribery policy – required as part of the Anti-Bribery Act. No brown envelopes here;
Who is it for?
A business that just wants the basics to stay legal. Maybe you are a business taking on your first employee or a business who has staff but doesn’t have the right documentation in place.
Why do I need it?
These are the absolute basics you must have by law in order to employ people.
What else do I need to know?
Once you’ve placed an order with us, we’ll add your contact details to our mailing list. We hate spam as much as you do so we promise to only send you HR news and updates. We promise it will help to keep you on the right track! You can even opt out if you really want to.