“We only recruit to replace someone or when the business is growing”.
If that sounds like you, don’t worry; most businesses do exactly the same.
Imagine how it would be though if you had a steady trickle of CV’s coming through so when you are ready to recruit a new member of staff you already have some details you can review and match to the vacancy.
To save your imagination, let us describe exactly how it would be:
- It would save your business money on management and recruitment costs;
- It would save your business time – recruiting new staff will be a shorter process;
- You would have a bank of people you could contact when you are ready to recruit;
- You’d also have a bank of people who are already “warm” to your business, i.e. have already expressed interest in hearing from you!
These are all the reasons why we are helping our clients create a recruitment strategy as well as carrying out specific recruitment campaigns.
What’s one of those?
A recruitment strategy is a formal plan to identify, attract and hire the best people for your business.
So, what are our tops tips?
- Constantly recruit
- Go to where your candidates hang out (online/offline)
- Get your benefits package right
- Create a growth plan to show the opportunities in your business
- Create recruiting and meet the team content for your website
If you need any support with recruiting the very best people, contact us on 01487 815720 or email [email protected]