Support, advice and guidance on a particular subject.
Ad hoc consultancy rates to “hold your hand” from start to finish with projects like managing sickness absence, making redundancies, changing terms and conditions and more.
Sometimes, everything in a business ticks along very nicely. The business is going well, nobody is stepping out of line and while there might be the odd issue from time to time, generally speaking things are pretty straightforward.
Then sometimes, things go wrong.
- A member of the team commits a serious breach of one of your policies;
- You suspect that someone has been drinking at work;
- You receive a formal grievance out of the blue;
- Business needs change and you have to think about restructuring your team;
- A member of the team has been off sick for a while with no sign of them coming back.
You’ve gone from ticking along to a million miles an hour…not to mention not being entirely sure how to deal with any of these situations! While Google can be your friend, it’s not worth the risk when it comes to employment and dealing with people.
That’s where we can help. Here’s what you can expect from our ad hoc consultancy work:
- A listening ear whenever you need it;
- Suggestions and ideas you may not have thought of;
- Letters and emails drafted for you;
- Advice on the best way to handle situations;
- Someone to keep you on the right path no matter what;
- Hands on support with the issue, including attending formal meetings such as disciplinaries, grievances, redundancy consultations and more;
- Someone to represent your business and be in your corner.